Have you dreamed of becoming the next success story to come out of TechStars but don’t have a team or an idea? Are you a full stack developer who can execute like all hell? Great news! TechStars Chicago is recruiting for our HackStars program for the summer of 2013!
Hackstars are highly-skilled software developers and designers that love to work with the companies and go through the TechStars program. Plus, they get paid for the program (just like the founders) and most HackStars ultimately land a job or co-founder status with one of the startups. What a great way to hack into TechStars!
What we’re looking for:
· You’re a a code-slinging mac-daddy superstar guru at PHP, Java, .NET, Python, Objective-C, Ruby, JQuery, or design/UI/UX.
· You can design, cut and code efficiently and brilliantly
· You want to have a TechStars experience so you can learn all about startups and funding from our mentors.
· You want to work side-by-side with some of the country’s most promising new founders and young companies. (wait until you see the great companies we accepted for this summer!)
· You live in Chicago, or are willing to relocate for the program and are willing to dedicate 100% of your time during the program to TechStars Chicago.
In addition to being compensated ($6,000), your network will explode beyond all comprehension and you’ll have the chance to work along side some of best and brightest new companies.
Applications close May 30th,so what are you waiting for? Are you ready to join the TechStars network? Apply now!